Responsive Web Design
Video & Animation
Best known for its brand of vacuum cleaners, Dyson was re-branding it's website on a global scale. With over 2000 pages to design and build, it was a mammoth task with some amazing results from an excellent digital team.
My promary role on the project was to help build the foundations of the product pages, booking flows and business product pages.
Each product had to have its own collection of story and about pages which would link forward to the booking flow. this would all be linked through Next up modules as well as a complex navigation whihc could be used to move around the site.
Some of my key accountabilities included:
– Help define new and unique experiences that hero and tell the story of our technology, direct propositions and enhancements.
– Bring a fresh perspective to the design digital experiences. Interpret creative briefs and understand the foundation for all of your work and ensure the delivery of all creative work.
– Through a ‘test and learn’ approach use data and insight to drive new ideas for optimisation and continuous improvement.
– Build an understanding of our various markets around the world, their cultural nuances and consumer trends and habits. Establish what this means in terms of versioning through all executions.
– Work with other creatives to brainstorm and share ideas.
Across all products we included tech focused pages which added an extra look into the products. This included animations and videos providing the user a much more interactive and exciting journey through the product pages.